Salary: Up to £18,316.79 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: Monday 19th November 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 11th December 2018
Nelson and Colne College are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Lead Generator to work within our dedicated Sales Team. This is a full-time, permanent role working 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will utilise market intelligence and local employer research to identify potentially suitable local employers who may benefit from the College’s services.
The main duties include:
· Generate quality leads for the employment team through a variety of methods including:
o Calling existing customers to provide exceptional customer service and obtain repeat business
o Building relationships with new local employers from scratch, establishing rapport and booking appointments for business development opportunities
o Utilising appropriate email marketing tools
· To support the development and maintenance of relationships with employers
· To access and maintain the College’s customer relationship management system
The ideal candidate will have:
· 4 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
· ECDL, CLAIT or equivalent IT qualification or experience
· Experience of working in a varied administrative role
· Experience of working in a busy office environment
· Experience of working within an education environment (desirable)
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete the online application process.
Please note: All of our positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check. If there’s any reason why this may preclude you from being considered, please get in touch with the HR team.