We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic and inspirational professional to lead our highly skilled and collaborative English department. Working with the Head of Faculty, the successful candidate will be accountable for leading, managing and developing English Language and English Literature across KS3, 4 and 5.
You will be joining a strong and forward-thinking dedicated team of teaching staff who are committed to securing the highest outcomes for our students.
What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader who can drive forward strategic priorities and translate these into practical actions;
- A leader who will recognise the importance of literacy and embed it across the school;
- Demonstrable evidence of strategically leading and operationally managing the curriculum;
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve excellence;
- An exemplary classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success and a relentless focus on student outcomes;
- An individual who is prepared to support the school beyond their job description and take part in a range of events and activities that form part of the life and ethos of our school.
Calday Grange Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years