Lead Learning Support Assistant
Band 6 (point 6 - 11)
32.5hrs TTO + 3 days
Actual salary: £14,672 - £16,199
(£19,698 – £21,748 FTE)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and supportive Lead Learning Support Assistant to join our well established SEN team supporting the provision of students with special educational needs.
The successful candidates will:
- Support high quality learning, teaching and behaviour with effective use of resources.
- Ensure high standards of achievement and progress for SEND students.
- Effectively liaise with teaching and support staff.
- Keep accurate records/collect data of SEND students performance.
- Work with the Assistant Headteacher SEND & Safeguarding, Assistant SENCO and other staff to ensure that the individual education plans and match student’s individual needs.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information or to visit the school, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01274 776200.
Closing Date: 8am on Monday 12 April 2021
An application pack can be downloaded from
contacting our recruitment team on
or e-mail email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
(Please note we can not accept CV’s)
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The new Hanson School building on the Sutton Avenue site, is the third building in over 100 years to carry the proud Hanson Name (the first Hanson School opened on Byron Street in 1897). Hanson School has a long established reputation for excellence ...