Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Lead LSA / Lead Learning Support Assistant for an Ofsted rated “Good” SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs) school in Sutton. This is a full time position to start immediately until the end of the academic year with a potential for a permanent role for the right candidate. The successful Lead LSA / Lead Learning Support Assistant will be responsible for overseeing and guiding a team of primary LSAs under the guidance of their manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEMH Teaching Assistant to take leadership.
About the Role
· Lead LSA / Lead Learning Support Assistant
· Responsible for overseeing and guiding a brilliant team of primary LSAs
· Full time position starting immediately until July 2018 with a potential to go permanent
· Daily rate of £90
About the School
· SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs) all-through School
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· Has its own on-site playing fields and gym
· Located in Carshalton with good transportation links and onsite parking
In order to be considered for this role, the Lead LSA / Lead Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Previous experience supporting pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs)
· Team Teach trained
· Must be passionate about improving student outcomes
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CAH43445.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.