LEAD MATHEMATICS TEACHER – THE HEIGHTS - FULL TIME POSITION – L1 – L5
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference within The Heights Blackburn. You will have the highest expectations for our pupils, many of whom have found it difficult to be successful in a mainstream school.
Our school values are to provide a new route to success for young people through a Vocational and Academic Curriculum within a nurturing environment.
Our ethos is to engage young people with exciting and enjoyable ways to learn; providing personalised programmes and support to achieve their highest potential in education and future success in training and work.
You will play a critical role as part of the schools’ leadership team in driving the school forward on its journey to deliver outstanding education.
As part of your role you will ensure an environment where the educational needs of all our children are met and that the educational and personal progression of pupils is recognised, tracked and monitored through robust systems and quality assurance processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an inspirational teacher and leader who has the vision and drive to make a significant impact on our school.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in the following areas:
• To develop, lead and manage exceptionally effective delivery of an outstanding Mathematics curriculum that ensures all pupils make excellent progress.
• To be an inspirational practitioner
• To ensure an outstanding learning experience which is engaging and fulfilling for all pupils.
• To contribute to the strategic development of the school to ensure that it continually aspires to the highest standards.
• To inspire and engage staff and pupils in the vision for the school.
• To deliver whole school numeracy
We can offer you:
• Simply Health Care
• Experience of teaching in a school with motivated and committed colleagues
• A modern building with great facilities.
• A comprehensive CPD training programme
• Professional development opportunities
• Opportunity to work within a range of educational settings as part of your induction programme.
• Support from the Trust Central Office
‘The Heights is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and young people’
Please note successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
Further details and online applications are available at:
Closing date for completed applications is: Noon Friday 20th April 2018
Interviews are scheduled to take place on: Thursday 3rd May 2018