A vacancy has arisen for an outstanding Lead Practitioner of Mathematics
2013 OFSTED Outstanding in all categories. "Students’ attitudes to learning are excellent.
They come to school ready to learn and take a full and active role in the life of the school."
2018 St Martin’s School is in the top 10% of mixed comprehensive school in Essex at GCSE.
2018 79% of students achieved grades 9-4 in both GCSE English and Maths and top 10% provider for A level nationally.
• Ability to teach A level highly desirable but not essential
• Average 25 students per class
• 60% of grades at A Level A* to B
• 78% grade C/4 and above at GCSE
• Very popular: 1113 applications for 292 Year 7 places
• All staff are provided with a school laptop
• Accelerated career progression available through the teachers’ main scale for experienced and/or outstanding teachers
• On-site subsidised accommodation currently available
Previous applicants need not apply.
It is our policy to only recruit staff to permanent positions via a direct application, not through an agency placement.
Application pack available via the website or from Mrs L Knight, HR Assistant 01277 238348 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body will ensure that all staff, job applicants, and students seeking admission to the school do not suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or belief, and are not disadvantaged by any other condition or requirement which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd October 2018