Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower
Dates: April/September 2018
Ask yourself, are you ready to lead education in a 21st century school?
If so, get in touch or drop by, because we are looking for people like you.
The school would like to invest in a Lead Practitioner to lead and develop the Well-being curriculum and team at Wexham Court Primary School. Our aim is to have a well-being curriculum that will enhance our project based enquiry learning. The curriculum should inspire both staff and pupils and perpetuate our vision which is to 'prepare every child to be a successful individual in an ever evolving world'. This permeats through everything we do. We believe Resilience, Communication, Creativity, Curiosity and Community enable us to meet this.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An open mind and growth mind set
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills and good communication
- A good comprehension of the curriculum especially Maths, English, PSHE, RE and PE
- Gardening and horticulture experience is a bonus
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to inspire and motivate others
Leadership experience is preferable however ambition, innovation and creativity are essential.
The senior team is resilient, innovative and likes to challenge the norm. There is a strong commitment to professional devleopment, as we believe in lifelong learning.
We can offer:
- Quality and continuous development internally and through programmes such as Ambition Leadership
- Coaching and mentoring to become a strong leader or preparation for headshiop
- A lively, social and caring staff who will make you feel at home
- Curious pupils waiting for you to challenge them further
- A school wide commitment to improving work/life balance
- Links with other schools and universities, health care benefits and finance management
Wexham Court is a beautiful school situated on a medieval farm. We have exceptionally high quality planning for Maths Mastery and T4W already in place, so that you have more time to prepare and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Further information on the shcool, staff benefits and application packs can be obtained from the website www.wexhamprimary.com, by email: email@example.com or on 01753 524 533. Don't forget to check out our Twitter feed on @wexhamPS.
Closing date: 26th February 2018. We are happy to accept application forms in advance.
Wexham Court Primary School is a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.