Scale 4 – 37 hours per week, Term time + 5 additional days
Required to start as soon as possible, The Halifax Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual to lead on the provision of a first class resourcing service to support our busy Science faculty.
The successful candidate will also be a great team player, good communicator and dedicated to raising the achievement of our students.
We are a team of driven, enthusiastic and friendly staff, who contribute greatly to the success of the academy and its pupils. The Halifax Academy is a popular and over-subscribed community school which has outstanding facilities.
What we need from you:
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
- Ability to manage the forward planning of resourcing provision
- Excellent organisational skills to manage the day to day workload of the function
What you can expect from us
- A values driven academy which is committed to improving the life chances of all of our students and supporting our staff to be the best that they can be.
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant Science faculty with a ‘whole team’ approach to excellence in the classroom.
- Early finish every Friday
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the Academy’s website at www.thehalifaxacademy.org. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to The Halifax Academy no later than 9am on Thursday 31st August. Late applications will not be accepted.
Gibbet Street, Halifax, HX2 0BA
Tel: 01422 301080
Headteacher (Secondary Phase) Mick Kay
Headteacher (Primary Phase) Lesley Bowyer
4 – 16 Academy N.O.R. 1048