Hamford Primary Academy has been chosen to provide a primary enhanced provision for children with ASD in North East Essex. Our purpose built provision provides for up to 8 high functioning pupils aged 4 to 11 years to enable them to access mainstream provision. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to lead this incredible facility alongside our Inclusion Manager.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational practitioner who has proven experience with children with ASD.
- Be innovative, passionate and determined when implementing the school curriculum
- Be an excellent practitioner who is determined to engage and challenge the children with whom they work
- Have an excellent understanding of the Early Years and Primary curriculum
- Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Be a strong team member who will work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
In return, we offer:
- A caring academy with a strong ethos of inclusion and providing the best opportunities for our children
- A professional challenge
- The chance to make a significant contribution to the future achievement and success of our children
- Our commitment to your professional development
We encourage visits from prospective candidates to meet members of our school community and to experience our school at first hand. If you would like to do this, please contact our Business Manager, Kevin Smith at email@example.com or by phone on 01255 673415.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to a health cash plan, Local Government pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
This position is required September 2018. Interviews will take place week commencing 21 May 2018.
Closing date: Friday 25 May 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply, please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.