Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for an ambitious and enthusiastic Leader Teacher of A-Level Computer Science to teach new A-Level programmes of Computer Science. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity including teaching to A Level. The successful candidate will work in a strong ICT and Computing department, show a passion for their subject, be committed to high standards and be prepared to fully embrace innovative approaches. Negotiable starting salary for an outstanding candidate.
We can offer you:
• an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
• the opportunity to work at a good school with a strong ICT department
• excellent professional development opportunities including an excellent induction programme and support for NQTs
• a supportive and friendly working environment
• a rich programme of CPD to prepare for middle management and promotion to senior management
• a chance to work with our fantastic young people
• a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
• childcare salary sacrifice scheme
• reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site Sports Centre
• auto-enrolment into Teachers’ Pensions
For a full application pack and further details please visit the vacancies page of our website http://www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=21, alternatively please contact Mrs Hertel on 0161 456 4888, firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Unfortunately we do not accept CV’s as a method of application, please do not apply if you have previously submitted an application in the past six months for this post.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date stated below. Sadly we will not be able to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interview: Friday 27th April 2018
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all