A unique opportunity to take on a leadership role in our brand-new Nursery setting whilst being part of an outstanding all-through academy.
We seek an experienced EYFS teacher and leader in the Nursery setting, bringing expertise and experience working with young children to provide excellent support and teaching to our pupils. We want to invest in a member of staff for the long term, and support in their development and impact as they lead our nursery provision, working closely with our experienced Assistant Principal / Head of EYFS.
KSA is rare in that it is a genuine all-through school – our pupils can go from 2 years to university in our school. We have a brand new nursery building for over 100 pupils for 2-4 year olds on track to open in April 2021, to expand our existing nursery provision from 65 to 90 pupils.
In this role you will be the key person in leading the curriculum and the quality of teaching and learning in Nursery with an experienced and dedicated team of support staff.
We have a great team in Early Years and are looking for a Lead Teacher who is passionate about helping children love learning and playing in a warm and inclusive environment. We are proud of our woodland garden and are building a Forest School provision with a qualified teacher appointed and trained to lead this provision full time.
We hire on values. This means that our teams are made up of like-minded people who share real passion for our mission. We are an inclusive team and we are actively seeking to enhance the diversity of our team. We welcome team members from all backgrounds. We look after our staff with enhanced benefits and ongoing professional and personal development. We’re a school nursery setting which is serving our local community with ambition and passion.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Lead Teacher of Nursery with strong leadership skills to join our growing team.
Day to day you will:
- Set the standard for teaching in nursery – modelling rigorous and transformational learning
- Deliver training, guidance and support to the team of practitioners
- Develop and plan the curriculum, providing rich and stimulating experiences for our pupils
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working and leading in a high-quality EYFS setting
- A genuine passion for education and making a difference to the lives of children
- Drive and motivation with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Commitment to KSA’s ethos of high expectations
What we can offer you:
- A chance to make a once in a lifetime impact
- Extensive personal development, including being part of the Ark Professional Development community
- Mentoring from an exceptional and experienced Head of EYFS / Assistant Principal
- Priority criteria for children into King Solomon Academy
If you are an outstanding individual who has the relentless drive, boundless enthusiasm and the resilience for a challenging but rewarding new opportunity, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, and to see more information about the school and this role please visit: http://kingsolomonacademy.org/current-vacancies.
The deadline is 11am on Monday 1 March 2021.
To discuss the role, please feel free to email the Principal’s PA, Shaheen Riaz (email@example.com) or phone on 0207 563 6901.
King Solomon Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
King Solomon Academy is an all-through school for 3 - 18 year olds in Lisson Grove. It opened in September 2007 with two reception classes and is growing each year, until there are classes for children from nursery age right through to sixth form. Th...