An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Leader of Art/Photography to join our school. We are seeking an innovative and motivational teacher, with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. The requirement will be to teach Art at KS3, KS4 and KS5. We are looking for a passionate and inspirational professional, who would successfully lead our department, in an exciting and rewarding environment. There may be the requirement to work across other schools within our Trust.
At The Marches Academy Trust we can offer:
• An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering students a strong core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science
• A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
• An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
• A wide range of staff benefits and well-being services
• An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
Applications are sought from candidates who:
• Are outstanding in their classroom practice and can demonstrate excellent teaching skills
• Have personal authority, communication and organisational skills to lead and manage effectively and with impact
• Have a proven record of raising standards, expectations, and achievement for all learners
• Have a clear vision of what it takes to lead a successful Creative Arts department to ensure successful transition, progression and achievement through all Key Stages 3-5
• Will be able to teach and inspire learners through to A-Level
• Are interested in contributing to the extracurricular life of the school
There will be an opportunity for those interested in applying for The Marches School vacancy, to visit the school on Tuesday 12th March 2.15pm. If you would like to attend on this day or if you have any other queries, please email Personnel Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Midnight on Monday 18th March 2019.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 26th March 2019.
If you are interested in applying for these posts, please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website either: www.marchesschool.co.uk (Please note we do not accept CVs).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
*Please note that you may be required to work across other schools in the Academy Trust if required.