This post is part-time and is offered on a 0.4-0.6 FTE basis.
Required for September 2018 and based at The Becket School, a dynamic classroom practitioner with the ability to lead a highly successful departmental and to play a leadership role in the school.
The Becket School is a heavily over-subscribed and highly successful Catholic Voluntary Academy, with a 6th Form of over 270 students. The Becket School is now part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which on 1 September 2018 will become a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham.
- possess QTS
- be a committed and motivated classroom teacher with a proven track record of achieving excellent results
- possess the ability to inspire and lead others
- be able to teach Food Technology to GCSE level.
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- an outstanding team of talented and highly committed DT teachers
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
- a post which is ideal for someone aspiring to senior leadership as we offer regular short term secondments to the SLT for those wishing to develop their whole school experience
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
For an application pack please visit our website www.becketonline.co.uk or email Mrs Di Maxwell, Trust HR Leader, at the school, email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 18 June 2018 (9am)
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
The Becket School, The Becket Way, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7QY Tel: 0115 982 4280