Required for September 2019, a dynamic classroom practitioner with the ability to lead a highly successful departmental team and to play a key leadership role in the school. The Becket School is a heavily over-subscribed and highly successful Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the Our lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust with a 6th Form of over 270 students.
• possess QTS
• be a committed and motivated classroom teacher with a proven track record of achieving excellent results
• possess the ability to inspire and lead others
• be able to teach History to A level.
We can offer:
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a post which is ideal for someone aspiring to senior leadership as we offer regular short term secondments to the SLT for those wishing to develop their whole school experience
• the opportunity to participate in outstanding CPD opportunities through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance.
For an application pack please visit our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk or email Mrs Di Maxwell, Trust HR Manager, at the school, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed - to arrange an appointment please contact Mrs M Rowley, PA to the Headteacher. Tel: 0115 982 4280 Ext 4306
Closing date: Thursday 14 February 2019 (9am)
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
The Becket School, The Becket Way, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7QY Tel: 0115 982 4280