St Edward’s Primary School, Tamworth
Leader of Pedagogy (LOP)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced educators for the above position commencing 29 January 2019 and concludes on 20 December 2019.
The Leader of Pedagogy supports the principal in the instructional leadership of the school and is a member of the leadership team. It is essential that the person in this role has the capacity to model quality learning and teaching, a desire to undertake deep research and professional reading and an ability to translate theory into action in order to increase teacher capacity and lift student faith and learning outcomes.
In addition to your salary as a teacher you will receive a Coordinator 1 allowance of $$7,993 (effective January 2019) gross per annum.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA
- 4 Year trained qualification is preferable
- Relevant leadership experience is advantageous
- Demonstrated skills in classroom pedagogy
- Ability to challenge status quo and work flexibly with the principal and other leadership team
- Be passionate about understanding how learning occurs and teaching pedagogies suitable for primary students
- Be able to set high standards for student learning and teacher performance
- Be able to lead other staff in the use of appropriate information and communication tools in classroom pedagogy
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Working with children check clearance (for paid positions)
For more information about the position contact the Principal, Mr Gary McSweeney, on
(02) 6765 7847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An application form may be obtained from the Catholic Schools Office Armidale website
http://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions/ Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ form will not be accepted.
Applications, including resumes, should be forwarded to: The Principal, St Edward’s Primary School, P O Box 5225, SOUTH TAMWORTH NSW 2340 or email email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3.00 pm Friday 28 September 2018
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.