This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious teacher to lead a successful and expanding department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic and highly accomplished classroom practitioner
- Have a good degree and the ability to teach to A Level
- Understand the needs of students and how to remove barriers to learning
- Be able to offer leadership within RVE and have the potential to lead across the school
- Be a motivating, innovative and imaginative leader
- Contribute to the vision for the future development of RVE.
- A successful and oversubscribed 11-18 school
- Support to develop leadership skills
- A strong and committed team of specialist teachers
- Students capable of high levels of achievement
- Supportive parents
Hedingham School and Sixth Form
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Hedingham School and Sixth Form enjoys the benefits of a superb location in rural Essex. The extensive buildings are situated in large grounds in a scenic landscape.
The School usually supports 7 forms of entry in Year 7 with an average class size o...