Senior Leadership PA
Scale 5, between £20,213 -£22,012 dependent on experience
(Term time only)
Required ASAP to join our aspirational, vibrant and friendly school
Do you want to join us in a school with a vision to be the best, where every child:
· embraces learning as a demanding lifelong journey, because all of us show them how to love challenge and growth;
· feels proud of who they are and their own uniqueness, because all of us celebrate difference; and
· leaves the gate with fond memories, a creative outlook and a sense of excitement for the road ahead, because all of us have put them at the centre of everything we do?
We are looking for a School Leadership Personal Assistant to:
- be responsible for the provision of personal assistant duties to the school leadership;
- support the administration team in the provision of an effective and efficient admin service;
- take a lead role in marketing the school.
Lancasterian Primary is a two form entry school in the heart of Tottenham, a busy, exciting and energetic part of London. We are proud of our diverse, welcoming and enthusiastic learning community. The leadership team has a clear vision to ensure that all children and adults at the school have the opportunity to thrive and excel. The school continues to develop following our May 2017 ‘Good’ Ofsted judgement, building upon recent improvements in our EYFS and Key Stage 1 outcomes in order to raise pupil achievement across the school.
Are you the PA that can help us to become the best?
For successful candidates we offer:
- A fantastic team that champions children's well-being
- Exciting opportunities working with the head teacher and leadership team with a vision to take the school to outstanding
- A lovely well-equipped environment with highly motivated children
- Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- Support from a strong line manager
- Excellent transport links
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you!
Lancasterian Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check.
Closing Date: Midday 12pm, Monday 15th October 2018 Interviews: Friday 2nd November 2018
Send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email