Salary: Leading Practitioner Scale (Range £45,653-£54,898)
Commensurate with skills and experience
Fixed Term Contract Required from 1 September 2021 - 31 August 2022
Required September 2021
Mathematics has the potential to transform young peoples’ lives. Would you like to join an enthusiastic and collegiate team using research-based practices to unlock our students’ potential?
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated communicator of mathematics, who has the skills and drive to inspire students and colleagues to raise standards even further.
The successful candidate will join a team which prioritises collaborative working, with an opportunity to influence, steer and support colleagues in their development. You will also develop your own career path with regular, high quality, CPD opportunities delivered by the Senior Leadership Team and join the team of Lead Practitioners, who possess expertise in every area of the curriculum.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an innovative teacher and leader who can embrace new ideas, develop new ideas and pursue them to completion whilst bringing others along with them.
• You should have a strong record of working collaboratively and effectively with the Subject Leader and are able to respond nimbly to challenges which arise.
• You uphold high expectations of students daily and model this to colleagues in the department.
• You would be able to skilfully assist colleagues in developing student teacher relationships.
• You have a keen interest in the latest research and theory around the teaching of mathematics.
• You have a proven track record of achieving outstanding student progress and have high expectations of your classes.
Please contact Mrs. Shurle Woodhouse (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
Closing Date: 24/05/2021
Interview Date: 28/05/2021
Kings Langley School is committed to safeguarding
Kings Langley School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Kings Langley School, an 11-18 all ability, co-educational school for the community. As an inclusive and stimulating school we offer a range of excellent facilities and high-quality teaching that provides our students with an outstanding and supporti...