PINKWELL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Salary: MPS/UPS +TLR2a
Start: September 18 or earlier
Are you too good to be confined to just your classroom? If so then we want you!
A confident and experienced Leading Teacher is required for Pinkwell Primary
School. This Leading Teacher role begins in September 2018.
Apply if you are:
● An Outstanding Teacher
● Ambitious with the drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning
● Innovative and dynamic
● Forward thinking with an outward focus
● Aspiring to leadership in the near future.
We can offer you:
● A culturally diverse and dedicated school
● A friendly school with strong links to the local community
● Fantastic children who want to learn and achieve
● A springboard to leadership
● A collaborative, inspirational staff team
Visits to the school are welcomed. An open visit will be available on 28th February
2018. Please call Lisa Gannon to confirm attendance ext. 234
Closing date: 7th March 2018
Interview date: Week beginning: 12th March 2018
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.