Belmont is a popular and successful school in Wealdstone, Harrow, and is looking to appoint classroom teachers across the Phases from September 2018. We are looking to recruit to our staff team in order to build capacity as we gear up to three forms of entry across the entire school.
Here at Belmont School we are looking for talented people who can play an important part in our pupils' development. Therefore, if you are an ambitious, inspirational practitioner in KS1 or KS2 who delivers consistently good and outstanding lessons, we would like to hear from you.
At Belmont we serve a very diverse, vibrant and harmonious community in Harrow Weald. The school ethos is underpinned by our commitment to children's rights and responsibilities as set out in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. We promote the highest possible achievement for all of our pupils, whether academically or through physical or creative learning, and this is supported by our broad, relevant and exciting curriculum. Belmont is a school where you are allowed to explore your own creativity and have ownership of the curriculum.
Our Belmont motto is 'Stronger Together' and we promote this through our staff teams, wellbeing support and collaborative working across Key Stages for staff and pupils. We know that investing in our staff is the most important priority in order to bring about better outcomes for pupils. We offer a bespoke CPD programme both within the school and alongside Harrow's School Improvement Partnership.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Demonstrates excellent classroom practice and the ability to inspire colleagues and children
- Is creative, forward thinking and passionate about improving outcomes for pupils across the school
- Has the excellent interpersonal skills needed to develop positive and supportive professional relationships with colleagues, parents and the wider school community
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of current issues in education and the national curriculum.
In return we can offer you:
- A Rights Respecting learning community where all voices matter, which promotes confident and independent learners and celebrates achievement
- A commitment to supporting your continuing professional development
- A strong staff team which works together to achieve high standards for all our pupils.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Come and visit us and see at first hand the potential that exists and how you will be able to make a positive impact at Belmont School.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website. If you would like to visit the school please contact Mrs Kotecha on 0208 427 0903.
Closing date: Noon 20th April 2018
Interview dates: 3rd & 4th May 2018
An equal opportunities employer.