Learning and Pastoral Support Officer - Term Time - Permanent
The Governing Body of Pleckgate High School wish to appoint a hardworking and enthusiastic Learning & Pastoral Support Officer. The Learning Support and Pastoral departments consists of a team of experienced and highly motivated staff and we are looking for a candidate who can play a central role in building on the strengths and success of the departments and the school. We are committed to raising the standards that promote the welfare of our pupils through safeguarding and enhancing their learning experience.
We can offer you:
- A culturally and socially diverse student body who behave well and are keen to learn.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Hardworking students and a committed body of teachers and support staff.
- A supportive leadership team who welcome fresh ideas.
- An ICT rich environment where all students have mini iPads and all teachers have iPads and a MacBook.
- Part of a growing MAT with associated benefits such as Health and Dental Care Plans for staff.
We are looking for somebody who is:
- Passionate about securing the best outcomes for pupils.
- Committed to raising standards that promote the welfare of our students.
- Positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Patient and persistent in providing support and care to our pupils.
- Understanding and knowledgeable of positive behaviour management strategies.
- Able to engage, motivate and inspire students and colleagues.
- Enthusiastic with regard to assisting the teacher in the delivery of the curriculum.
For further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 1 March 2021 09:00
Interview Date: To be confirmed
The Education Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding its children; therefore, an enhanced DBS clearance will be undertaken for the successful applicant(s). The Trust (and its schools) are legally obligated to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before making appointments to relevant posts.
Incomplete application forms will not be shortlisted, if you need to discuss a reason for being unable to complete a section or alternative ways to apply, please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com
Pleckgate High School
Blackburn with Darwen
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years