35.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Fixed Term until July 31 2021
Actual salary: £16,765 per annum
Inspire their remarkable with us
We are looking to appoint a Learning and Therapeutic Partner to support children with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will be working in a small class under the supervision of a teacher and occasionally on a one to one basis. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to support firm and consistent boundaries, remaining calm when faced with diverse situations and have Early Years experience.
The Ridge Academy is a primary school for children with social, emotional and mental health needs.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Friday 22 January 2021
Interview date: Thursday 28 January 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. This is a fixed term contract to conclude on July 31st 2021.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
The Ridge Academy
- Special needs with state - academy funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
The Ridge Academy has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where the individual nature of every child is recognised and valued. All the children, parents, staff and g...