Kingsford Community School is a vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students and has excellent facilities in all subject areas. The School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom over seventy per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and is rated by Ofsted as
Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a well-qualified, innovative and enthusiastic Learning Area Leader for European and Community Languages. The successful candidate will have a passion for Languages, be able to offer French and Spanish (knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage), have a proven track record producing excellent academic and student outcomes, the ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills, and a commitment to raising attainment.
For this teaching post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
• Can inspire and lead high quality teaching.
• Has outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
• Will develop a strong ethos of high achievement and success within the Art, Design & Technology Learning Area.
• Will ensure student progress is effectively tracked, monitored and supported.
• Will be accountable for raising standards and ensuring excellent progress in all subjects across the Learning Area.
• Has experience of representing and supporting pupils with a range of SEN, Behavioural and Academic needs.
• Has a proven track record, securing successful pupil outcomes in KS3 and KS4.
We can offer:
• A committed and successful Learning Area Team
• Encouragement for innovation and creativity
• A supportive and collaborative environment and the opportunity to achieve significant career development as you prepare for further promotion.
Previous experience in a similar role is necessary. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be considered for the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The closing date for this posit is Thursday 25th February 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Interviews will be held shortly thereafter via Microsoft Teams. Those shortlisted for interview will be required to provide a lesson plan for consideration by the panel.
For Application forms or for any further enquiries regarding these posts, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or please email Rebecca Todd, Deputy Office Manager at: email@example.com or telephone on 020 7476 4700, ext. 410.
Kingsford Community School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Kingsford Community School, located in Beckton, Newham, is a co-educational secondary school. It is a non-denominational establishment for children aged between 11 and 16 years of age. At present, there are around 1,500 students being educated at the...