We are seeking a qualified teacher for our client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This Independent school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
• Learning Enrichment Teacher (Years 7-12)
• Full-time role commencing Term 2, 2021 (April)
• Temporary, 12-month contract
• Be suitably qualified and hold experience as a Learning Support/Enrichment Teacher
• Hold experience creating and implementing Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for students with high learning needs (both support and extension)
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #TES2011-546404MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2011-546404SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs