We are looking for a learning mentor to join our team at St Margaret’s C of E Primary school part of Genesis Education Trust. The role will be to support children and families who are part of the community within our school. We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent communicator and who is able to earn the trust and respect of others
• Is able to work to their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Puts children and their right to an excellent education first
• Has experience of working with vulnerable children and hard to reach families
• Is motivated, enthusiastic, organised, with ability to multi task
• Must have an intricate knowledge base surrounding behavioural strategies to best support SEMH students
As part of the role you will be a designated safeguarding lead.
You will maintain children records and be the first point of contact for families who need support. The role will also involve classroom support as directed to work with children individually or in small groups. St Margaret’s C of E Primary school is part of Genesis Education Trust and is a 2 form entry school currently graded as good in all areas by Ofsted. Both St Saviour’s C of E Primary school and St Mary’s C of E Primary school are in Walthamstow and are also part of the Genesis Education Trust. As a Christian school, the ideal candidate will follow the Christian ethos of the school.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a time on 02085944003. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and DBS. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
HR Manager Email: email@example.com 02085200612