Salary: NJC Scale G8-12 - £20,493 - £22,183 FTE
Actual Salary - £16,224 to £17,562 (37 hrs/week; 39 weeks/year)
We are seeking to recruit a Learning Outside the Classroom Coordinator to develop and deliver off-site / on-site programmes for identified individuals and groups of individuals. To work within the pastoral team and in collaboration with the leadership team to further develop, coordinate and assess the impact of, the extended curriculum provision across the school. We welcome candidates with the suitable experience, motivation and commitment to apply for the role.
Isebrook School is a successful specialist setting for students aged 11-18 with a broad spectrum of special educational needs and learning disabilities. As a growing Academy Trust we are looking for dynamic people who also believe that young people can achieve irrespective of their learning needs.
- Positive and passionate about working with students with learning disabilities
- A good or outstanding practitioner with experience of supporting young people with communication difficulties
- A reflective practitioner
- A team player who can work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Able to motivate and lead by example
- Knowledgeable about the learning needs of students with a range of barriers to overcome
If you are, then we can offer:
- A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our students
- A strong ethos and collaborative working
- Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support
- A rigorous induction programme
- Opportunities for quality professional development
- A holistic consultative approach to each young person
- Well-being package including advice, support and guidance. Recognition for attendance and Perkbox!
In addition to the application form, candidates are asked to complete a letter of application of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining your experiences and skills in relation to the areas outlined in the person specification.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. We would encourage you to email email@example.com to make arrangements to have a discussion about the school with a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd March 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 10th March 2021
Interviews will be conducted face to face following COVID-19 guidance.
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.
Isebrook SEN Cognition and Learning College
- Special needs with state - academy funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
We are a growing MAT of 3 schools - Isebrook SEN College, Wren Spinney and Daventry Hill School.
Here at Isebrook we are proud to offer our students:
- Alternative Curriculum
- D of E Awards
- Residentials for Key Stages
- Internships at Wicksteed P...