£3.50 per hour
35 hours per week, term time only
To start February 2018
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Resources Apprentice to support the delivery of outstanding teaching and learning at The Arthur Terry School. The successful candidate will help to deliver first class Learning Resources support as a member of a small, busy team. Key duties of the role will include:
- Supporting the production, copying, printing and distribution of resources to support the delivery of high quality learning and teaching
- Contributing to the design, layout, and production of learning materials, worksheets, booklets, websites and newsletters
- Assisting with displays, exhibits, publicity for open days, exams, shows and other school events
- Supporting all areas of the school in promoting teaching and learning through the audio-visual (AV) medium
- Supporting the provision of AV resources in the school including issue and return items of AV equipment and stock control for consumables within the Learning Resources Department
- Supporting the production of guidance notes / training documentation / assistance to end users of the services and resources
You will need to be well-organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You must also have excellent customer service and team working skills to support and interact with a wide range of staff in a very busy setting. With the ability to remain calm under pressures, you must also be able to prioritise your work and have attention to meet deadlines.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
If you are interested in the opportunity to add value to our successful and dynamic organisation, working with highly-motivated and supportive colleagues, please visit our website: www.arthurterry.bham.sch.uk for further information and an application pack. Completed application returns must be returned to email@example.com by midday, Monday 15th January 2018.