North Ridge Community School is a community day special school for 125 pupils aged 3-19 years with severe special educational needs. We are committed to providing innovative opportunities and inspiring experiences to motivate our children and young people as learners. We work in partnership with parents and carers to ensure our children and young people develop skills for life and ensure that they all have the best opportunities to flourish through personalised learning.
Required as soon as possible:
An opportunity has arisen for the appointment of three Learning Support Assistants at North Ridge Community School, working term time only + training days.
The successful applicants will have experience of working in a school environment and will also have:
• A commitment to working as part of an established team to deliver high quality caring and stimulating learning
• Minimum relevant NVQ Level 2 or equivalent (or working towards) in special needs/support work in schools
• Minimum Level 2 Mathematics & English
• Minimum Level 1 Safeguarding
The successful candidate will join:
• A well respected and successful special school
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are happy, well cared for, feel safe and have a positive attitude to learning
• A school that offers excellent opportunities for professional development
• A dedicated and caring staff team who are committed to building on the strengths of the school
• A warm, friendly and supportive team committed to ensuring all children realise their full potential
• Supportive governors and parents
Application forms are available at www.doncastercounciljobs.co.uk
This post involves working with children and therefore, if successful, you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
North Ridge Community School is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For more information please visit our website at www.northridge.doncaster.sch.uk.
Visits are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged – please contact Mrs Linda Owen on 01302 720790, or email email@example.com
If you have not heard anything by Friday 02 March please presume that you have not been selected for interview. Thank you for your interest.