Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for secondary supply Learning Support Assistants to work on a flexible daily basis with schools based in Brent, London. We have a constant flow of work across KS3 – 5 for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are an experienced secondary Learning Support Assistant with the ability to adapt, then we want to hear from you.
About the Role
• Secondary supply Learning Support Assistant roles across KS3 – 5
• Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available within Brent, London
• 121 work and small group work available
• No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
• Daily rate up to £90 depending upon experience
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Secondary Supply Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have proven experience working as a learning support assistant in the UK or equivalent curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com giving the preferred location / term of placement and quoting job reference number GMH0409LSA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.