ABC Teachers are seeking experienced Learning Support Assistants to work in the classroom of an excellent Special Educational Needs school we work closely with in Cannock.
About the school:
- The school caters for primary students and has a range of brilliant facilities and resources
- Caters for students who have a wide range of learning difficulties, including ASD, complex needs, and speech and language difficulties
- A strong team ethos with supportive leadership, in a positive and caring learning environment
About the role:
- This is a full time role, where the school would ideally like someone who has had recent experience supporting students with a range of needs.
- Dealing with sensitive situations and challenging behaviours, working on a one to one and very small group basis
- To commence in March 2021
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
- Suitable qualifications such as Learning Support, Health and Social Care and Young People's Workforce are desirable
- Have previous experience working with children and young people with Special Education Needs and Disabilities which we can reference
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Recent, referenceable school based experience within an SEN setting (within the last 5 years).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now to submit your details, or give us a call on 01543 228 029 to discuss further.
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.
ABC Teachers Limited