Learning Support Assistant
Grade 2 - £12,617- £13,197 pa (actual salary)
32.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Term time only plus 5 days
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support assisitant with real passion for working with young children, to work in Key stage 1 within the classroom.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for learning
• Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• Is flexible and open to new ideas
• Is a team player
• Will fully support the ethos and aims of our schools
• Goes the extra mile for children.
We can offer you:
• Well behaved and motivated children
• High quality and exciting professional development opportunites
• A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
• A happy and friendly ethos.
If you would like to more information please contact Helen Leekey in the school office. 024 7662 7405
Or email email@example.com
How to apply
For further details, an application form, and to apply, please visit our website: www.sidneystringerprimary.org.uk – ‘Vacancies page’
Please return completed application forms to Ghausia Bhatti admin assistant (HR) - firstname.lastname@example.org [No hard copies to be sent in the post].
Closing date : Friday 14th December 2018 at 12noon
Interview date – Monday 17th December
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.