An exciting opportunity has arisen at St Lawrence Primary School in Effingham for a Learning Support Assistant. The postholder will support the teacher with their responsibility for the development and education of children in schools, using routine sypervision and care skills to support pupils.
Good education to GCSE level in English. Maths and Science or equivalent – Grade C and above or equivalent is required.
Note: Post holders who do not have GCSE Maths and English Grade A – C or an equivalent stand-alone qualification at NVQ Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy, should be encouraged to study and gain the Adult Skills qualifications in Literacy and Numeracy at NVQ Level 2.
A fixed term position is available until July 2019, however claims paid positions are also available.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation
- Part-time and flexible working options are available
- Excellent benefit package to include childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards
To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Closing date: Sunday 15 July 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 17 July 2018
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.