Kingshott is a thriving co-educational independent preparatory school of approximately 400 children between the ages of 3 and 13. Through providing a broad, diverse and interesting curriculum each child is given the opportunity to access learning in a meaningful and satisfying way.
Kingshott Prep school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and dedicated full time Learning Support Assistant with prior experience to join our Learning Support team.
At Kingshott we can offer
- Excellent resources in modern facilities
- Well behaved children who are always eager to learn
- CPD through a supportive appraisal process
- An open and supportive team
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in supporting pupils
A job description and application form can be obtained from the Headmaster’s PA, Mrs Sarah Wheeler, or downloaded from this website.
E: email@example.com T: 01462 432009
Kingshott School, St Ippolyts, Hitchin, Herts SG4 7JX
Closing date for applications is Friday 5 March 2021. Interview dates to be confirmed when Covid restrictions allow.
Kingshott reserves the right to close the recruitment process should a suitable candidate be found prior to the above closing date.
Kingshott School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and a DBS check will be made on the successful applicant.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 13 years
Kingshott School is set on the outskirts of Hitchin, Hertfordshire and provides an outstanding co-educational learning experience for just over 400 children aged 3 to 13. Since 2004, major improvements have been made to the School’s facilities ...