Vision for Education are actively recruiting for four Learning Support Assistants that specialise in SEND and Mainstream to join them for long term work in East Leeds. The ideal applicant will have experience working with pupils one to one and in small groups.
You must be:
· Patient and understanding.
· Be supportive of the classroom teacher and deliver strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils with learning difficulties.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
· Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist Secondary Consultant has the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· We pay National Living Wage
· Professional 24/7 support.
· CPD Training Opportunities
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.