Learning Support Assistant
35 hours per week (Term Time Only)
Fixed Term for one year with a view to the role being made permanent.
Start Date: A.S.A.P
Scale: 4 Pt 8-11 depending upon experience pro-rata FTE,
Actual pro rated Salary: £21,331.13 - £22,503.97
We are a comprehensive inner London secondary school with a diverse intake of students from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures. We were graded as Good in all aspects during our last Ofsted Inspection (Nov 2017).
We are looking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant to provide Literacy and Numeracy Support of our identified students. Your role will support classroom based learning and small group interventions.
You should have a good working knowledge, understanding and experience of the following;
● Secondary School Curriculum
● One to one and small group work supporting pupils with SEND
● Excellent Numeracy and Literacy Skills
● Hold a graduate degree /NVQ Level 3
● A minimum of two years’ experience working with children in an educational setting.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 23rd September 2021 @ 5pm
Shortlisting: From Friday 24th September
Arts & Media School Islington
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years