Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Learning Support Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team to work in local Pupil Referral Units in Lincolnshire. The role will begin as part time with the possibility of being full time for the right candidate.
The Pupil Referral provides an alternative education to students who cannot attend mainstream school due to medical reasons or exclusion. The Pupil Referral unit believes in second chances and aims to provide the best possible opportunities for all pupils to develop and thrive in a supportive environment.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with challenging students and ideally have experience in a similar setting. The desired Learning Support Assistant will work alongside the class teacher delivering the best possible care for all students.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you must:
- Hold Level 2 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Have experience working with children
- Have passion and the commitment
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Learning Support Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free access to ongoing CPD courses
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Learning Support Assistant who can motivate and engage students and would like a challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information contact the Lincolnshire branch.