An outstanding school in Oldbury are looking for 3 LSA’s with experience within PMLD and Autism for 3 maternity cover bookings beginning in April 2019
The school, based in Oldbury, caters for students aged between 11 and 19 and are looking for someone who has vast experience within Special needs and a proven background of working with PMLD. The Ideal candidate will have been trained in Moving and Handling (essential) as well as being MAPA trained (preferable).
About the Role
• Work will run from around Easter up until the end of the academic year and potentially into the next academic year
• This is a full time role
• The role will require aspects of personal care and moving and handling experience will be necessary.
• Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
• Qualified LSA
• Have proven experience as a teaching assistant in the UK in the last 5 years
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
About the School:
• Large school that is very well organised.
• Students eager to learn.
• Well-established reputation within the community.
• School has recently had an outstanding Ofsted inspection report
• Strong and supportive leadership that expect high-quality LSA’s
• Located in Oldbury with easy access for transport links
If this is you, then please apply to this advert with a full CV detailing your experience within SEN and a full working history dating back 10 years.
We will then be in contact with you to book an interview to register with ourselves
What to do next:
If you are interested in this position, please contact Richard today on 0121 4812230 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.