Vision for Education are looking for resourceful and experienced Learning Support Assistants, who can motivate and inspire our students in the classroom!
As a Learning Support Assistant, you’ll contribute to the delivery of appropriate non-teaching support in classroom situations and other college settings, working with students with additional support needs on a 1:1 or group basis in accordance with the overall learner support plans.
We’re looking for Learning Support Assistants who have direct experience of working with people with learning difficulties and/or disabilities in an educational setting, as well as a proven ability to motivate students and promote learning. Alongside this, you must have a flexible approach to working hours and a willingness to travel between our campuses.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children and young adults with a range of different learning needs and abilities – MLD, ADHD, ADD, ASC, Global Delay, VI, HI, SEMH & or SLCN.
- Have an Adult workforce DBS or willing to apply for one
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team, have a nurturing and caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a SEND Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 bonus every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Sheffield Education team on 01142435555
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.