NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Start date: as soon as possible.
Please note during the school closures, as a result of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19), all interviews for teaching and support roles are still going ahead remotely via TEAMS or SKYPE.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.12pm (with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break)
We require enthusiastic members of staff to work as a Learning Support Assistant (Teaching Assistant - Level 2) at Oxted School on a permanent basis. We are looking to fill full time (term time) opportunities. These roles will be supporting the SEN department. Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and listening skills with a commitment to helping each student achieve their full potential.
This position may be of interest to people who wish to consider a career in teaching to get classroom experience prior to commencing teacher training.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation.
- Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work scheme, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards.
For more information on Oxted School and working within The Howard Partnership Trust please go to our website.
Interviews may happen earlier than the closing date by mutual agreement.
The successful candidate will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Oxted School is a large and vibrant school which seeks to ‘Bring out the Best’ in all members of our learning community: students and staff. Established in 1929 with just 22 students, Oxted has grown to almost 2000 students in years 7 through to 13. ...