Job Purpose: The role of the Learning Support Practitioner (LSP) is to provide support to Students & Staff in the Early Years & Primary Phases of the School. The Learning Support Practitioner will support the teachers in enhancing the effective involvement of students in their academic and social development.
Reporting To: Class Teacher
· Work alongside teachers and other staff to support pupils’ learning
· Provide feedback to pupils in relation to their progress and achievement, under the guidance of teachers
· Provide feedback to teachers the progress, outcomes, and achievements made by pupil
· Monitor, maintain & review records of pupil progress over time
· Apply strategies to promote pupils’ self-esteem, self-confidence, and independence
· Prepare the learning environment and resources under the direction of teachers’ i.e preparing classrooms materials, displays, equipment & supplies.
· Native Level English speakers available to work from 7 am - 3 pm
· Strong work ethic along with a commitment to staff and student privacy.
· Good organisational and interpersonal skills
· Strong written & oral communication skills in English
· Experience of working with children
· Knowledge of inclusive pedagogic
· Candidates applying for this position MUST be sponsored by their spouse/father as this is a local contract, therefore, there are no additional benefits other than all school holidays as per academic year.
LOCAL DUBAI CONTRACT ONLY - NO RELOCATION/HOUSING PROVIDED