An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Exeter College and our Construction faculty, located in Sowton, Exeter to teach and assess Electrical Installation to both apprentices and full-time students.
The area has seen significant growth in the past 2 years and this is set to continue into the next academic year.
This professional and dynamic faculty achieves excellent success rates and is excited by the continual success that they are experiencing.
If you are qualified to level 3 or above in Electrical Installation, have relevant industrial experience and the drive and passion to deliver outstanding teaching and learning then we would like to hear from you.
The role is full time, permanent and attracts a competitive salary. The College also offers excellent staff benefits, these include:
· Excellent holiday entitlement of 30 days, plus bank holidays
· Christmas closure, in addition to annual holiday entitlement
· 10 days to work flexibly per annum
· Defined benefit pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme which allows you to buy a new bike but spread the cost of it throughout the year
· The ability to sacrifice some of your salary for childcare vouchers which are NI and tax free meaning you save money on your childcare costs
· Staff discounts including IT software, taxi fares, gym membership
· Continuous professional development support
· On site gym, H2B spa and @34 Restaurant
· Employee Assistance Programme
For further details and to apply please visit our Exeter College website www.exe-coll.ac.uk
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Sunday 26th September at midnight.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.
No agencies please.
Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.
- Further Education
- Students of age 16 - 18 years
Exeter College is a further education institution in the city of Exeter, Devon, catering for between 10,000 and 12,000 students. More than 40 AS and A2 subjects are available to 16-18s, alongside the International Baccalaureate and more than 90...