£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Andover College are looking for an inspiring and innovative individual to teach on a variety of level 2 and 3 courses as well as the potential to deliver on an HNC programme in Digital Design. Candidates will have a qualification at level 4 or above in a subject related to IT and Computing and demonstrate an enthusiasm for changing dynamics of the industry in terms of careers students can progress to. A teaching qualification is not essential as the college excels in providing excellent professional development. We are an ambitious college and provide a supportive environment.
Please outline on your application form whether you are interested in full or part-time working.
For an informal discussion about the post, please call – Ben Stokes, Assistant Principal, Andover Campus – 01264 360085.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 15 October 2018
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider