£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications)
Due to a current post-holder securing an internal promotion, a vacancy has arisen to teach on one of the college’s most popular A-level programmes. We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to work with learners to support their continued improvements on A-level English Language. The post-holder will also teach on some GCSE programmes as required. Teaching experience isn’t essential as the college will provide exceptional support. However, we do want to hear from people who will be ambitious for themselves and their students.
This post is based at the Andover campus with a start date of August.
Please visit our website for further English Lecturing vacancies.
Closing Date: 22 April 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider