Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting for a Lecturer in AAT to join the Business School department.
The purpose of this role is to teach up to level 4 of the AAT qualification and create effective and stimulating opportunities for learning through high quality teaching that enables the development and progression of all learners.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As a Lecturer in Lecturer in AAT, you will:
• Establish a purposeful and motivating learning environment where learners feel safe, secure, confident and valued
• Develop, establish and promote peer and self-assessment as a tool for learning and progression
• Use opportunities to highlight the potential for learning to positively transform lives and contribute to effective citizenship identifying the transferable skills they are developing, and how these might relate to employment opportunities
• Provide learners with appropriate information about the organisation and its facilities, and encourage learners to use the organisation’s services, as appropriate
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of level 2 literacy and numeracy or willingness to complete
• AAT Technician Level / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant
• PGCE, DTTLS or Certificate in Education (or willingness to complete)
• Ambitious in wanting the very best outcome for GC learners
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years