Salary: £24,452 - £36,890 (per annum)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Hours: 1 day per week, 7.5 hours per day (flexible to expand into twilight sessions)
Location: Crewe and Chester Campus
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring industry expert to share and pass on their skills and experience to learners on a range of part time adult digital skills courses.
The main focus of these courses are cyber security and coding, so if these are areas you excel in we would welcome your application.
• Prepare and teach on a range of digital skills courses;
• Contribute to aspirational teaching, learning and assessment; and
• Keep accurate records for learners’ progress in College.
Key Skill Requirements:
• Experience in the use of Python programme language and/or;
• Experience in up-to-date cyber security practices;
• Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline;
• GCSE Grade C (4/5) in English and Maths;
• Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment;
• Up-to-date occupational experience; and
• Enhanced DBS check (or support in the administration to obtain).
• Access to world-class facilities, the use of cutting-edge technologies and digital platforms;
• Financial support offered to obtain your teacher qualification;
• Extensive opportunities for upskilling and continuous professional development
• Competitive salary;
• Pension scheme;
• 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
• College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
• Onsite fitness and childcare facilities;
• Onsite Costa, café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon; and
• Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to email@example.com by 9am on 28 September 2021.
Cheshire College - South & West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant curriculum area.
Cheshire College - South and West (Crewe Campus)
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m invest...