Gloucestershire College are recruiting a Motor vehicle lecturer to delivery levels 1-3 Automotive technologies, to a variety of groups. This is an exciting opportunity to give the next generation of Motor technicians your vast knowledge of the industry.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As a Motor Vehicle Lecturer, you will:
• Provide learning and assessment activities which meet curriculum requirements and the aims and needs of all the learners.
• Plan and use a range of effective and appropriate teaching and learning techniques to engage and motivate learners and encourage independence and learner autonomy.
• Select and develop a range of effective resources, including appropriate use of new and emerging technologies ensuring they are inclusive, promote equality and engage with diversity.
• Establish a purposeful and motivating learning environment where learners feel safe, secure, confident and valued.
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant industry experience as a motor vehicle technician or equivalent field
• NVQ Level 3 Automotive qualification/or relevant qualification
• Teaching qualification or willingness to complete
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years