Up to £36k
Delivering on A-level Physics, Applied Science and Access to Higher Education, candidates will hold a relevant degree with a passion for the subject and the ability to inspire learners. We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of a vibrant, successful Science provision that allows you to be creative and take risks with your teaching in order that learners are supported to be successful. We welcome applications from non-qualified, newly-qualified and experienced practitioners.
£20,950 - £32,241 (depending on qualifications and experience) plus £4000 per annum Market Supplement Allowance.
Closing Date: 22 October 2018
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider