£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications)
We are looking for a creative and innovative lecturer to work as part of a growing and highly successful team delivering Sport at level 2 and 3. Experience of teaching is desirable but not essential since the college can offer an extensive support package. The post holder will hold, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification, and will be expected to be self-motivated and a good communicator.
We have a vacancy for a maternity position for 12 months commencing in January 2020. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
This role will be based at the Andover Campus
Closing date: 11 November 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider