A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Part /Full time Lecturers in Foundation Learning/Health & Social Care who will be responsible for delivering inspirational and innovative teaching and learning to our learners to enable them to achieve their full potential. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to support the delivery of high quality Foundation Learning / Health & Social care provision across the College. Applicants must possess a degree or equivalent appropriate qualification, and a Teaching Qualification to the required national standards.
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Recognised as a 'Good' College at its recent Ofsted inspection in November 2017. In 2017 Macclesfield College was a Finalist at the Education Investor awards and is number one in Cheshire for Level 3 courses and Apprenticeships.
With a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the college offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
• Recently Ofsted graded Good, now on our journey to Outstanding
• 40 days holiday (FTE), bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
• Excellent onsite facilities including Costa Coffee, gym, hair and beauty salon, and a onsite nursery
• Investment in our employees CPD at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development alongside coaching and mentoring from our experienced Beacon Teachers
• Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The positions will close at 9.00 am on the closing date.
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.
Closing date for applications: 22 June 2018
Contact Details: Contact Details: For further details contact Human Resources: Tel: 01625 410007 Email: email@example.com