Job Title: Leisure Operations Assistant
Grade and Salary: Grade 1 – actual salary £9,386 - £9,960 per annum
Working Pattern: 20 hours per week, year-round.
Start Date: May 2020
Selston Leisure Centre are looking to appoint an exceptional Leisure Operations Assistant to join their existing team. The role will be responsible for delivering excellent customer care, assisting with the smooth running of Selston Leisure Centre and helping with setting up/clearing down sports equipment. This role will also be responsible for ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is maintained in the centre and ensuring the security, safety and comfort of our customers.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, a team player and be flexible and adaptable.
The post holder will need to have a leisure industry recognised qualification of NVQ level 2 or equivalent, have experience of working in a leisure/customer service environment and an understanding of the health & safety requirements needed for this role.
Why join us
Our Leisure Centre is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.00.
• Free car parking.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• The ability to request flexible working.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Monday 13 April 2020 at midday
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.